Car Clubs - How to add your car club
So, you're asking yourself how do I add our car club to Hot Rod Time's car club?
Adding your car club to Hot Rod Time is a very simple 1-2-3 process (well almost anyways)
Login to your account
- A - Click "Add your club" under the "Car Clubs" menu
- B - Select the category/state that your club is in. Select "National" if the club is a national club with members in more than one state.
- C - Enter your car club's name and following fields.
Only the fields marked with a red asterisk * are required, the rest is optional. It's best to fill in as much information as you can though.
- D - If your club has a website enter it here. Be sure to use the full path like this: http://www.yourclusbwebsite.com. You can also link to your club's group on Hot Rod Time by entering the full path like this: http://www.hotrodtime.com/yourclubsname
- E - Enter some information about your club here in the summary.
- F - You can upload up to 10 images or your clubs logo here
- G - If you are connected though Facebook you can post the new listing straight to Facebook. If you do not connect though the "Sign in with Facebook" feature, uncheck this box.
- H - Click submit and your done.
Your done, wasn't that easy?
* Note - We do require that you have a valid account before listing your car club to eliminate any possible spam and garbage posts. This helps everyone involved by only listing relevant clubs and information. If you have not done so already, you may create a free account by clicking here
You can always come back to your club and edit or change the information as needed.