1. SteveFern
  2. Sherlock Holmes
  3. Car Show Talk
  4. Tuesday, 14 March 2017
OK so here are my totally scattered mostly random thoughts. Hang in there with me.

For the Layton and Northern cruisers: lets meet up at the Northern Realty parking lot at the Layton Hills Mall at 6:30AM and leave at 6:45AM, head southbound I-15

Next stop will be at RB's Quick Stop/A&W off I-15 at exit 316. We'll leave this stop at 7:15AM heading south on I-15, then onto I-215 (exit 314), then onto I-80 (exit 22b) towards Grantsville (about 23 miles)

Last stop (for SLC area cruisers) meet at Saltair off I-80 exit 104. We'll leave Saltair heading for Grantsville at 7:45AM

From Saltair, travel I-80 to Exit 99, proceed down SR-36 to junction 138 (about 4 miles), turn right and head approx.15 miles in to Grantsville.

Once in Grantsville, turn left onto Quirk Street, Grantsville High School and Grantsville City Park is just about 1/4 mile down the road.

Congratulations, you have arrived at your destination Have a great time!
References
  1. https://www.hotrodtime.com/events/2731-2017-grantsville-sociable-car-show
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
If you're planning on cruising, will you leave a simple reply letting me know that you're coming. I need to get a rough count of how many people to expect. Thank you ~ Steve

Let's go cruising!
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Car Show Talk
  3. # 1
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.
No Internet Connection